WHAT YOU WILL DO
Day to Day:
- Help lead the teams’ product, either existing or new, from discovery to build to maintenance.
- Participate to develop the PO proposals and pitches, under the guidance of a Principal PO.
- Collaborate across departments and teams to ensure all parties are aligned with the project vision and strategy.
- Communicate iteration priorities, feature sets, roadmaps and customer feedback to a variety of different stakeholders and executives.
- Help lead product discovery with team members to quickly validate our assumptions and concepts.
- Help lead, develop and manage an assortment of differently skilled members and partners / suppliers.
- Apply strong Business Analysis skills and methodologies to ensure what we produce is aligned and value maximized for our customer.
- Clearly define excellent User Stories, as well as maintain the team’s backlog.
- Engaging and discussing with client on the status of a project, as well as problem solve and constantly ensure our clients' requirements are understood by the team.
- Promote usability, and bring a user centric mindset to the table for others to be inspired.
You will actively help manage and up-skill your fellow Product Team members, and would be assigned to one of our PO leaders to further coach and help develop your career.
Travel & Onsite:
From time to time you will be required to travel and work onsite with clients. This could be for pitching or discovery activities – Both locally (Vietnam) or abroad.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- At minimum a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in IT, Business, Computer Science or related.
- Any additional certification or training in BA, PO, UX or related. (Ie. PSPO, CSPO)
- English level: (reading, writing, speaking) – Good, or Very Good would be amazing.
- Knowledgeable about the software development life cycle (AGILE, CMMI).
- At least 4 or 5+ years experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst.
- Good skill and expertise in Discovery methodologies – With high level focus on Elicitation and requirement gathering & documentation.
- Advanced skill in using suitable tools for business modeling, drawing business flows/diagrams, creating mockups/wireframes, etc.
- Experience with some of the most common business domains and its solutions (e.g. e-Commerce, CMS, CRM, Banking, Retails & Distribution, Logistics, etc.) is preferable.
- Experienced with UI/UX, and with a user centric mindset or understanding.
- Demonstrated skill in developing product roadmaps and functional specifications, launching new products, conducting customer research, and informing user testing.
- Experience in influencing and collaborating with Engineers, Project Managers and UX/UI designers to solve the brief & customer needs.
- Experience in owning product and working cross-functionally with development teams to manage the day to day activities.
- You should have very good English communication skills (speaking & writing) and should have strong Presentation capabilities.
- Able to understand, communicate, and implements best practices related to your area of expertise.
- Having knowledge and able to understand technical design and technical specifications of common solutions is certainly a plus (e.g. AEM, Site Core, Magnolia, Magento, etc.)
We are looking for the right PO candidate who shares a mix of the following attributes:
- Team Player – We want a collaborative superstar, someone who works well in teams, and thrives in an agile project environment.
- Pro Active – Somebody who steps up and is willing to take on senior level responsibility and ownership of initiatives and tasks.
- Detail Orientated – You should have a good eye and mind to understand the details.
- Customer Focused – We put our customers (and their experience with us) at high importance. The right candidate will understand the importance of this. It should go without saying that you have tried and tested client facing experience.
- User Centric – We understand the value of ensuring our product approach is user centric, and make sure this is considered, adopted and executed during product life cycle.
- Cool, calm and collected – When the deadlines are closing in, we need someone who has a cool head, and can convincingly lead and resolve. A sense of humor is certainly appreciated.