As Senior L&D Executive, you will be a key member in the HR-L&D Team and have a hands-on role in organizing various training activities and supporting our employees through learning and development opportunities, helping to cultivate a learning culture in the company.
You will report directly to the HR - Learning & Development Manager of PYCO Digital
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collaborate with HR, trainers and trainees to organize training, helping to give the best experience and relevant knowledge to employees
- Coordinate between internal trainers and external vendors to develop training courses and programs
- Develop soft skills and career development programs
- Perform training evaluation, data analysis and develop training reports
- Act as a contact point between the L&D Team, universities, partner organizations and students in the company's internship programs
- Supervise internship programs and coordinate training activities during and after the training period
- Contact training vendors for proposals
- Assist L&D Manager on curriculum development and scheduling
- Assist and supervise junior/medior team members
- Document and maintain records of all training-related activities
- Provide information and guidance to company employees related to training, L&D related processes and policies
- Plan, administer and supervise training programs and events with the assistance of the Communications Team
- Help to cultivate a learning culture in the company
- Obtain and convey feedback while contributing ideas to improve training programs and processes
- You have at least 2-3 years experience in a similar position in L&D. (IT/software industry is a plus)
- You can speak English fluently and possess good English business writing skills.
- You love working with people and bringing a pleasant experience to others.
- You have strong skills with office applications (Word, Excel, Gmail, Google Sheets, etc.).
- You are strong in logical thinking and have high attention to detail.
- You like working in a team.
- You are very organized, self-motivated, confident, hardworking, careful, and proactive.