This is a highly rewarding position responsible for supporting production in international standard quality deliveries.
You will be working in a broad spectrum of the digital design industry, including online marketing products, video, animations, UI/UX web/app design, and other related.
This is a full-time position; however, there should be flexibility in order to support two working shifts (regular shift 9:00-18:00, evening-shift 14:00 - 22:00).
The candidate must also understand and support creative digital strategy across consulting, production, team managing, and coaching.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Directly join in production and be able to execute and develop all design products as per assignment & timeline.
- Support the PM and coordinate creative strategies, effective solutions, proposals, and all design production activities.
- Coordinate with PM/PO to communicate with the Client and develop UI/UX design production from ideation to polished design outputs.
- Work with team members for detailed wireframes, prototypes, UI specifications, and develop full designs (innovative & creative concepts, visual designs, screen layouts, UI elements, typography, color palette, design guidelines, mockups...)
- Research and support team to align with implementation best practices.
- Research and support the team when working with modern and up-to-date design tools, strategies, techniques, technologies, and industry trends.
- Communicate and collaborate with team members to build strong design teams and offer the best services across productions, internal activities, and other related activities.
- Candidate must have the drive to get things done quickly while meeting deadlines with a high standard of quality.
- Reports to the Project Manager or Upper Managers.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia Design or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience working in Digital Design production
- Strong knowledge of the Art/Design industry, especially in digital products
- Experience in developing online advertising design products, videos, animations, social media, UI/UX designs for web/app productions
- Experience & skillful in using design, animation & video editing tools (prefer to well-known tools such as Adobe creative suite family: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, Animating, Indesign,...) and UI/UX design tools (Adobe XD, Sketchapp, Figma, Invision, Zeplin,...)
- Knowledge of the industry's latest trends, tools, and technologies
- Creative, innovative, detailed & well organized
- Strong sense of responsibility, a good attitude, and proactiveness
- Good communication/presentation, time-management skills
- Highly detailed oriented and focused on the quality of the product.
- High level of self-motivation and fast research skills
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team. Experience in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to work in fast-moving environments with ambiguity
- Spirit of leadership, ability to train/coach to team members
- Excellent in English communication.