WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Communications Specialist is responsible for gaining clarity around the National Australia Bank governance of branding & corporate affairs, as well as general business requirements. The Communications Specialist will prepare internal/external (media) communications strategies, will lead the communication team, and will collaborate with other relevant stakeholders, all while ensuring all communication activities are fully aligned with NAB compliances.
- Contribute to the overall Communication plan as part of the Communications Team
- Support the assigned business units on internal communications, event management, branding, and digital marketing from planning to execution
- Monitor and manage corporate identity and branding across online and offline platforms
- Develop and proofread branding content and communications collateral
- Plan and develop content that executes branding relating to recruitment and communications campaigns on various digital platforms including the company’s website, Facebook, Linked In, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure excellent and timely delivery of required services and materials including but not limited to POSM, swags, and videos
- Collaborate with relevant internal and external stakeholders to accurately deliver assigned projects
- Provide required reports showing aggregated performance across multiple variables
- Ensure that the company’s communications messages and activities respond correctly and effectively to the needs of employees, and also within agreed budgets and timelines
- Assist in administrative work and take on any other responsibilities as assigned
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- A university degree with a major in Communications, PR, Journalism, or Digital Marketing, with at least 2 years of professional working experience
- Experience in communications and event management in the technology industry is a plus
- Experience in digital marketing is a plus
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and proactive
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Willing to adapt and learn new skills on the job
- Willing to work extra hours, and travel when needed
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Vietnamese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
THE BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Generous private family healthcare for yourself and two family members
- A solid team behind you - great people who love what they do
- A pleasant, enthusiastic, international work environment
- A brand new & state of the art Agile office
- Flexible working hours
- A promising training and career path
- Fun team activities & outings
IT'S MORE THAN MONEY!
We naturally also provide a very competitive remuneration package but a career with us is about a lot more than money. We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and we want you to achieve your aspirations. We'll work together to deliver exceptional products and outcomes that push the limits of our own aspirations. Our passion for creating value and exceeding our customers' expectations means we're constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence. You'll have our backing to develop and our encouragement to explore, realize and reach your full potential.
If this excites you, let's visit our office & have a chat over a cup of coffee!