WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Communications Manager is responsible for providing clarity around the National Australia Bank governance concerning branding & corporate affairs, the business requirement at VDC and drawing on it to prepare an internal/external (media) communications strategy and plan, leading the communication team & collaborating with other respective stakeholders for successful implementation on a daily basis while still ensuring all communication activities are fully aligned with NAB compliances.
- Develop and implement assigned Communication plans, both internal (70%) and external (30%) communications
- Develop and maintain the policies and standard operating procedures relating to VDC communications (e.g. social media posting)
- Plan events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- MC various events and improve the events to enhance the fun and overall success
- Proof-read and compose engaging content for branding and communications collateral
- Plan and manage the communications team to execute branding, recruitment, and communications campaigns on various digital platforms including the company’s website and social media channels.
- Monitor and manage corporate identity and branding across online and offline platforms
- Collaborate with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to accurately deliver assigned projects
- Provide required reports showing aggregated performance across multiple variables
- Ensure that the company’s communications messages and activities respond correctly and effectively to the needs of employees and all within agreed budgets and timelines
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure the excellent and timely delivery of required services and materials including but not limited to POSM, swags, and videos
- Assist in administrative work and take on any other responsibilities as assigned
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- A university degree with a major in Communications, Digital Marketing or PR with at least 5 years of professional working experience
- Experience in communications, digital marketing and event management in the technology industry & big international enterprise is a plus
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive, and flexible
- Excellent interpersonal, communications & presentation skills
- Excellent team management and motivation skills
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Willing to adapt and learn new skills on the job
- Willing to work extra hours, and travel when needed
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Vietnamese
- Proficient in Confluence, Microsoft Office
THE BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Generous private family healthcare for yourself and two family members
- A solid team behind you - great people who love what they do
- A pleasant, enthusiastic, international work environment
- A brand new & state of the art Agile office
- Flexible working hours
- A promising training and career path
- Fun team activities & outings
IT'S MORE THAN MONEY!
We naturally also provide a very competitive remuneration package but a career with us is about a lot more than money. We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and we want you to achieve your aspirations. We'll work together to deliver exceptional products and outcomes that push the limits of our own aspirations. Our passion for creating value and exceeding our customers' expectations means we're constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence. You'll have our backing to develop and our encouragement to explore, realize and reach your full potential.
If this excites you, let's visit our office & have a chat over a cup of coffee!