Create and manage the adaptive delivery plan for multiple Vietnam Engineering teams. Ensure it is integrated to the wider tribe end-to-end release plan.
Manage risks, issues, dependencies and continuous improvements plans for the Vietnam Engineering teams.
Provide status reports regarding milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issue, communicating across leadership.
Coach teams towards being self-organised for Agile / Scrum ceremonies. But be prepared to facilitate when required.
Accountable for the quality of Agile / Scrum ceremonies
Manage the team capacity and negotiate priorities, timelines with Product Owners and other business stakeholders
Liaise with onshore/offshore engineering teams, business and IT partners on release scheduling and communication of process.
Ensure the release of features to production comply to NAB risk frameworks and educate the Vietnam engineering team in the use of the risk tools and framework.
Ability to create and maintain relationships with wide range of stakeholders in Australia (e.g. Product Manager, Delivery Owner)
Communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation.
Support the Vietnam engineering teams in their communication to onshore teams and stakeholders.
· 4+ years of Agile Project Management experience
· 7+ years in Software Development environment
· Excellent experience in SDLC methodologies – Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall
· Proven ability to manage and delivery complex technology projects involve multiple engineering teams both onshore and offshore
· Experience managing complex digital products (e.g. Online Banking, large digital projects)
· Real world experience with large scale Agile adoption, not just theoretical knowledge.
· Strong stakeholder management experience – raise and resolve blockers from the Vietnam team with onshore stakeholders;
· Technically competent with various software programs like Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio & Sharepoint, JIRA, Confluence
· Experience with IT Service Management (e.g. Release Management) and experience with using Service Now or similar.
· Strong leadership and motivational skills and ability to present and negotiate with senior stakeholders
· Strong English communication skills (verbal & written)
· Experience working in large enterprise organisations e.g. banking
· Exposure to Microservices, Web and Cloud technologies
· Degree in Computer Science, Information System or similar
· Project Management Professional (PMP certification preferred)
Agile – Certified Scrum Master